20100215

Fight Gone Bad

Crossfit benchmark workout: Fight Gone Bad

Wall-balls: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump: 20″ box (Reps)
Push-press: 75 pounds (Reps)
Row: calories (Calories)

The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of “rotate”, the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.
---------------------
3 Rounds, total score: 327 (122, 101, 104). Not sure what the breakdown was for each exercise off the top of my head. This was my first time doing FGB and I really enjoyed it. The amount of rest in between rounds, and the variation of the exercises really let you go all out each time. In the end I was crushed, but felt fairly satisfied with my score.

No comments:

Post a Comment